The Static Jacks - Laces (2009)



I suppose this is a bit of a late post for this album, but I feel as if it deserves a spot on this blog nonetheless. The Static Jacks are a pretty neat indie rock band from New Jersey. Their songs are pretty catchy and the lead singer reminds me of the original Misfit's lead singer at the time. They seem to be relatively unknown as of now, but I hope they produce more material and get the attention that they deserve. If you enjoy this album, please let the band know. Regardless, here is the music for which your ears may listen.

Download
& Comment


One Response so far.

  1. Anonymous says:

    Good stuff, it sounds familiar but I can't quite put my finger on the bands they remind me of. I'm pretty interested in finding out what their debut album is going to sound like.

Leave a Reply