CocoRosie - The Adventures of Ghosthorse and Stillborn (2007)

this will help you pick up indie girls. seriously, try it.


Categories: , , , ,

8 Responses so far.

  1. Emma says:

    totally. as a female, i would immediately go for a guy that dug this shit. it's good.

  2. Aldrenean says:

    This post makes me want to hook up with indie girls, because these be some chill-ass grooves.

  3. jc says:

    i love cocorosie *wink wink*

  4. Anonymous says:

    I just started listening to the first song and I'm already knee deep in mad pussy.

  5. The gay boys will also go for you too. I know I would.

    (art fags just really love feminist pop)

  6. Unknown says:

    It´s amazing, i really enjoy listen them, must have all their albums

  7. Ѯ says:

    not bad! thankeee!

Leave a Reply