V/A - Samurai Champloo OST #4 ~ Impression (2004)


Lately I've found myself re-listening to older parts of my music collection and this album popped into my head. I had forgotten how truly amazing this album is. Impression is part 4 of the Samurai Champloo OST. This is easily one of the best OSTs I've ever had the pleasure of listening to. The music on this album includes stuff from Nujabes (R.I.P), Fat Jon, Force of Nature, and MINMI. I have to say that the songs that Nujabes does are my favorite part of this album but Fat Jon and Force of Nature are also great. Nujabes' material tends to be relaxing and cathartic whereas Force of Nature's music tends to be more upbeat and involved. Fat Jon's part in this record is to provide chilled out drum-intensive hip-hop instrumentals, in which he does a magnificent job. I can't really conceive of anyone not liking this album at least a little bit. That said, it is in your best interest to get this one. Enjoy.

Download
& Comment

5 Responses so far.

  1. Anonymous says:

    shitty inuyasha ripoff FUCK OFF!!!!

  2. SESSHOMARU IS MAI BISHIE~ *^_^*

  3. lindsay says:

    sammy davis jr jr
    add me on last fm
    because we should be friends
    last.fm/user/lindsayadult

    kthxbai

    I love all of your posts (even though I have most of them already)

  4. Twitch?! says:

    Dude, I've been looking for this for a while! Thanks for the upload!

  5. Unknown says:

    What? Golden Garden Gnome,if you think some part of Samurai Champloo is in any way ripping off Inuyasha then you are sorely mistaken. Samurai Champloo is a far more superior and engaging anime story-line wise, in its art direction and directing in general (Shinichiro Watanabe of Cowboy Bebop fame). Inuyasha is just another formulaic anime with shallow character development imo. However, that is mere opinion. If anybody enjoys Inuyasha, that is fine. To each their own. I hope everyone who visits this will give the Samurai Champloo OST an uninhibited listen and will also hopefully enjoy it.

Leave a Reply