Tera Melos - Drugs To The Dear Youth (2007)


Drugs To The Dear Youth is a vinyl only EP, limited to 500 copies released by the California jazzy-spazzy mathrock trio, Tera Melos. Their original self titled album has been playing on my last.fm for the past 5 years almost non stop. While I knew this album was around, I never gave it a chance because of is poppier appeal. I can't compare it to their Self titled in anyway, except by the skilled guitar work, but I see the genius in it now. Too bad its 20 minutes.

I know it's not the original album cover. Both are in the .rar.


3 Responses so far.

  1. this was my first legit math rock album. recommended as fuck

  2. firulais says:

    yeah i recommend it too, also i like that artwork better than the original one

  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

Leave a Reply