Sun City Girls - s/t (1984)




One of THE experimental bands, as far as I'm concerned. This is one of the first of their scores of albums. Their output is so diverse, even within each album, that I'm not going to disgrace myself by trying to describe it. However, I will go so far as to say that I THINK one of their "formulas" was to take a bunch of shrooms, play a weird guitar riff over and over, and babble in tryptamine meaning-language until they got bored.

in other words, highly recommended.

Categories: , ,

3 Responses so far.

  1. Unknown says:

    DL'd, Will post after a listen. However, quite excited to hear something fucked up.

  2. Shermaine says:

    Thanks. Kay, really trust you guys' tastes. So I sort of DL whatever's highly recommended :D thank you.

    PS: Am trying to make it a habit to comment. You guys seem really ticked off when we don't haha.

  3. Anonymous says:

    Thanks, I'm very curious to see what these folks have to offer.

Leave a Reply