Antoine Dufour/Tommy Gauthier - Still Strings (2009)



Antoine is a wicked sweet fingerstyle steelstring acoustic guitar player, and his buddy Tommy is one of the more versatile improvisatory violinists I've ever seen (and I know of most of 'em). This album sees them jamming out on all kinds of stuff... intricate, but improvised.

5 Responses so far.

  1. nate dawg says:

    I thought I knew these guys from somewhere. They did that video with the four-hand guitar for Jerry's Breakdown.

  2. Woah, this guy Antonie's using harp guitar, interesting. Thanks for music.

  3. Unknown says:

    Very calming. I dig this alot.

  4. Awesome, I've been meaning to get this. I just realized my old post of one of Dufour's other albums is down, I'll re-up it sometime in the next couple days.

  5. Alex says:

    This is incredible. Thanks for the upload.

Leave a Reply