Silver Apples - s/t



I don't really know too much about this band, or what to say about this music, so I'll go ahead and copypasta the last.fm since it's a hell of a lot more informative than I am.

"Contrasting the flowery psychedelic rock music of the late-1960s, the new york city-based Silver Apples created an avant-garde sound based on little more than a homemade synthesizer and an extensive drumkit."

I've only listened to this album once, and I really, really enjoyed it. A few people that I've talked to say it's one of their favorites. Overall, it's a really cool album that deserves some attention.

download

2 Responses so far.

  1. Tropolist says:

    Fuck I love these guys. I remember discovering them, and the realizing that this album came out in 1967. Mind = Blown. I have the other two albums if people like this one.

Leave a Reply