ColdWorld - Melancholie² (2008)

chill black metal for all you BMbros. coldworld is a one man "depressive" black metal band (a first for the "genre") that mixes some sweet ass synths and melodies with your good old black metal screeching vocals and tremolo riffing. if this had some female vocals a la amesoeurs it'd be one of the greatest blackwave albums ever fo shizzle. too bad it has none. still pretty enjoyable even if you're not THAT into black metal. for fans of lifelover, mortifera, etc...



PS. melancholieSQUARE motherfuckers! only math could explain just how sad this music really is.

5 Responses so far.

  1. i fucken hate exponentials. DLing anyway

  2. Twitch?! says:

    Just listened. This is the kind of music I find myself thinking about long after I've listened to it..

  3. JesGar says:

    I never thought I'd LOVE a black metal album. Wow, my good man, wow.
    Please FOR THE LOVE OF GOD give me more of this.

  4. Twitch?! says:

    it's ironic, invoking the love of God in praise of a black metal album.

Leave a Reply