Vivian Girls - Everything Goes Wrong (2009)

Note: So far this album has only leaked in 256 AAC. If this is a problem for you, wait for the proper release.

New record from the out of nowhere lofi sensation. It's not bad I guess. If you liked the first album you will like this. If not, this won't convert you. At a whopping 36 minutes it is almost twice as long as the debut, with fuller and more varied songs than I expected. I don't know, I'm sure we are all equally exhausted of all the lofi dream pop post punk shoegaze shit clogging the tubes. On the other hand its an enjoyable record, half an hour is about the perfect length, and I wouldn't mind at all if they Vivians kept turning out breezy, nocomittal little albums at the rate they have been.


I downloaded and unzipped the RAR just fine. All of the tracks play on my computer. At this point if it doesn't work for you just jump down a well.

7 Responses so far.

  1. Unknown says:

    YAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

  2. d says:

    the new record is damn good!!!

  3. jc says:

    i was thinking of getting this since yesterday when i saw an article on a mag. thx

  4. all-female? wtf women can't play music everybody knows that.

  5. jc says:

    WFLM = we fucking love misogyny

  6. Misogyny- hard to spell, easy to practice.

Leave a Reply