Andrew Bird - Useless Creatures (Noble Beast bonus disc) (2009)

This is the bonus disc to the previously posted leak of the 2009 Andrew Bird album "Noble Beast", which by the way, is great, and I highly recommend that you get it if you haven't. That post can be found here.

This bonus disc is all instrumental, and is a nice contrast to the main album. It is worth a listen or more.

You can download it here.

2 Responses so far.

  1. ynotbor says:

    Thank you! I bought a vinyl copy of Noble Beast and it does not come with the bonus disc. I am hoping the Useless Creatures will be released on vinyl soon. Until that happens I will have this copy to get me through.

  2. Bill says:

    yes yes. i REALLY hope Useless Creatures comes up on vinyl. I second you Anthony. I would KILL to spin "You Woke Me Up!" .... it makes me cry just thinking about it!

Leave a Reply