///▲▲▲\\\ - Untitled (2009)

From Last.FM: "///▲▲▲\\\ is an Australian artist part of the emerging Witch House scene. The dark magic he calls music often contains immensely distorted vocals and church organs from the middle ages."

This is my favorite thing ever, and I mean ever. Just four songs but so amazing. Get it right this second. Come on, fucking Witch House.

Why haven't you clicked this yet.

13 Responses so far.

  1. i was thinking about posting this, but i didn't want to publicize the witch house movement too much too soon and have it blow up and stop like chillwave.

  2. Anonymous says:

    Mad props to the australian witch house scene.

  3. Charlie says:

    aww come on ben dont be like that

  4. jc says:

    ///▲▲▲\\\ can be read as "void" if you were wondering...

  5. Unknown says:

    Well that's fucking weird. Too short for me to make any real critical judgments.

  6. says:

    We want much more witch house!!!! Thank you.

  7. Thanks! I've been looking for this, but the name is OH SO GOOGLEPROOF



    Pitchfork spoiling the witch house scene in 5... 4... 3...

  8. Anonymous says:

    this sites new obsession with this new witch house stuff is endearing and my ears thank you all

  9. I don't even know how you found them on lastfm..

    I had no such luck.

  10. stephen says:

    So I found him on MySpace, cool video on Vimeo as well. http://www.myspace.com/_v_o_i_d_

  11. Roman Kov says:

    post more witch house!

Leave a Reply