Narcotic Fields - Erase (2009)


Narcotic Fields is a Czech trip-hop group with female vocals. The music is quite ethereal and trippy most of the time, but sometimes strays into bouts of hard rock with guitar effects that make you feel like someone put something in your drink. The female vocals are rather soothing and add significantly to the trippiness. All in all this is album is pretty neat, and relatively accessible. Enjoy.

Download
& Comment

6 Responses so far.

  1. Anonymous says:

    DLing this now, as I am Czech and I love to hear good Czech music. :)
    By the way, I know you like to hear feedback and what readers like to see more of, but I'm not sure if you read comments on older posts (or if you are aware of when people comment on older ones), but I'd love to see more surf rock.

  2. James says:

    I love this. Not entirely sure about the trip-hop tag, but then I've heard all sorts of different but awesome music be described as it, so I'll not complain. It is a great album.

  3. says:

    Not sure about the "hard rock" thing haha but it's good indie rock/trip hop. Never let me down is beautiful! thank you :)

  4. Anonymous says:

    Nice...thanks for this!

  5. Anonymous says:

    This is reminding me of some other band but I'm not sure who. Maybe Sneaker Pimps? Good stuff.

  6. They are described here http://bandzone.cz/narcoticfields as alternative-electronica, so... :D Tonight, I saw their performance and I must say, they were great! :)

Leave a Reply