2 Many DJ's - As Heard on Radio Soulwax, Part 2



Sorry for the lack of updates from me lately, I just got a new job and it's hard to adjust to going from a 0 hour week to a 40 hour week. Anyway, I was listening through my mashup albums trying to find one that I still actually liked when I bumped into this one. Lots of you might have already got this but it is the best mashup album that has ever and will ever be made. It's got mashups of artists like Basement Jaxx, Velvet Underground, The Stooges, The Breeders, and New Order, and all the tracks are flawlessly mixed together. It's more a DJ set than a collection of mashups and sometimes it's hard to know which 2 or 3 songs are getting mashed together at any particular moment. Also, no lazy "instrumental + rap" mashups! Since I love you guys so much I've included the original album art, proper tags, and the hidden song that you have to rewind the CD to find. Get it.

8 Responses so far.

  1. Emma says:

    this is good, but why has no one been posting lately?

  2. H@m says:

    Track 17 appears to be corrupt :(

  3. Anonymous says:

    We are all lazy and fuck mediafire.

  4. griebs says:

    yeah that re-up track seems to not work either. the title on that file a little long?? i dunno..

  5. Anonymous says:

    hey there, i see you follow my blog, nice move, if you want to keep reading it please notice my latest posts as i go private. thanks

  6. Twee says:

    How does one rewind a CD, exactly?

  7. Anonymous says:

    OK reupped again. And you put the CD in, press play, then hold rewind until it gets to -4:08.

  8. yeah, that one's a classic!!

Leave a Reply