Serena Maneesh - No 2: Abyss in B Minor (2010)

this should be enough to make you get it:


"This sophomore LP from Norwegian shoegazers Serena Maneesh was recorded in a cave."

6 Responses so far.

  1. Murphey says:

    Sounds like twice the nice for zero the price.

  2. Anonymous says:

    I don't care how much of a shallow gimmick lover it makes me, that WAS enough to make me get it

  3. dantelop says:

    I won't lie, I got this.

  4. Mace Hane says:

    I never thought I'd hear anything that'd make me re-appraise Lush, positively.
    I have now.
    Cave my arse; shoulda left it there.
    And what the hell has happened to 4AD?

  5. Pete says:

    Huh, I guess I quite like this. Listened to it at least five times already.

  6. Jah says:

    the download stopped working?

Leave a Reply