oOoOO - No Summr4u CD-R (2010)


Categories: , ,

14 Responses so far.

  1. firulais says:

    jea son my obscure music fan aka hipster level has gone up one level

  2. are we gonna start posting witch house now, is that something we should do? do you think we could popularize the witch house genre purely via this blog, like hro/chillwave

  3. jc says:

    i don't know.

    maybe we shouldn't talk about it at all.

  4. it's hard to know which way to go w/ these things.

  5. pretty kewl if I do say so myself and I do.

  6. Anonymous says:

    Oh my, where has this been my whole life?!

  7. Michael says:

    Wow, amazing how come I've never heard of this

  8. Unknown says:
    This comment has been removed by the author.
  9. Unknown says:

    this is not called the "NO SUMMER 4 U CD-R"... and is annoying as fuck to be reading mislabled shit all over lastfm...

Leave a Reply