Protected: Massive Samples (2009)



Posting this because I saw Massive Attack last night and they pretty much made me cream my pants. This is a collection of songs that MA have sampled or covered. If you're a fan then you should get this so you can play "spot the sample". If you're not a fan then you should still get this because it's a good collection of soul/funk/reggae that's perfect for a lazy Sunday morning. I also found out this morning that it works if you're hungover at work and you have a "massive" headache. Har har, did you see what I did there?

4 Responses so far.

  1. amartxa says:

    trade links of some sort?
    http://landanimal.blogspot.com/

  2. Anonymous says:

    You're asking the wrong person Aaris, I am but a mere servant.

  3. Mahirah says:

    ooh terima kasih!

    (that's thank you in malay)

Leave a Reply