Streetlight Manifesto - 99 Songs of Revolution Volume 1 (2010)


Oh shit niggers, new Streetlight Manifesto album leaked. I suppose you guys want it.

Download
& Comment

also holy fuck the track Linoleum is amazing

5 Responses so far.

  1. H@m says:

    Holy crap, awesome cover of Squirrel Nut Zipper's Hell! And Postal Service and Radiohead are worth mentioning aswell.

    I highly recommend checking out Squirrel Nut Zippers if you don't know them already.

  2. H@m says:

    Oops forgot to mention Dead Milkmen aswell. When I gain the funds, I am buying this album thanks for the upload!

  3. I'm listening to that album right now Hugh. I quite like it. Thanks for the rec.

  4. oh wow is it 1998 already

  5. Unknown says:

    Was looking for this all day, and when I do the routine of checking this site, and whadda ya know, it's here. Thanks.

Leave a Reply