Zoobombs - Bomb Freak Express (1999)



Crazy Japanese funk/rock (a.k.a. j-fuck) from last century. This album has a good mix of high energy power-pop tracks and chilled out groovy electronica tracks. It has a ridiculously low play count on last.fm which is a shame because it's one of my favourite albums ever.



P.S. The album art is a personally scanned copy of the Australian release, because it is far superior to the normal version (like most Australian things), that makes this a WFLM EXCLUSIVE.

Categories: , , , ,

8 Responses so far.

  1. JohnnyO says:

    NICE F*&#ing post! Nice call. Strangely, The Zoobombs are something of local heros here, in Toronto Canada!!! Seriously, check thier myspace. One of the best craziest shows I ever saw was a zoobombs show. I have a newer LP I should burn and put here.

  2. except for video games, ausfail.

  3. Anonymous says:

    Thank you so much for uploading this! I've been looking for Zoobombs albums ever since I saw them a few years ago but can never find anything.

    It made my totally horrible day a million times better.

  4. Santiago says:

    Track 8 is corrupt, awesome album.

  5. JohnnyO says:

    here is another one of thier LPs. its a newer one. Think you all will like...

    http://rapidshare.com/files/334205200/Zoobombs_BBB.rar

  6. Anonymous says:

    I didn't have any problems extracting track 8 but here it is in case anyone else has problems:
    http://www.mediafire.com/?nmdgnzghyn0

    Thanks JohnnyO, I'll put another album up on the blog a bit later too.

  7. mrk_d says:

    It's set as private...

  8. Anonymous says:

    Oops, thought it still worked when it was private.

Leave a Reply