tUnE-yArDs - BiRd DrOpPiNgS eP (2009)


tUnE-yArDs is the solo project of musician Merrill Garbus. This is a 4 song digital EP which shows her developing the sounds that she presented on her debut album, BiRd-BrAiNs last year. She has a unique and powerful voice, which she loops and layers alongside inventive beats and various other instruments.
download

6 Responses so far.

  1. Unknown says:

    Mmmmmm Sister Suvi solo project. I like, I like.

  2. thx for the comment, .i had no idea she was in another band..., .im downloading sister suvi now..

  3. Unknown says:

    Great band. Now I Am Champion is a brutally stellar album, hope you like it!

  4. This comment has been removed by the author.
  5. Anonymous says:

    The random caps turned me off at first but I'm really liking this music.

  6. Anonymous says:

    fankz!

Leave a Reply