Bottom of the Hudson - The Omaha Record (2003)


Really solid indie rock album from Charlottesville, VA band Bottom of the Hudson. Definitely get this if you're into indie rock. Please leave a comment.

Download
& Comment

4 Responses so far.

  1. I'm only leaving a comment to say how annoying it is to ask someone to take the time to leave a comment when you won't even take the time to write a halfway decent post.

    Still love WFLM though. No hatred here. And I'm only complaining about this post in particular, not the general nature of all your posts.

  2. I post on this blog to give people something to listen to, not to provide album reviews. If you want elaborately detailed posts, look elsewhere. I'm not going to waste my time writing a review when most people getting the album won't bother to read it. And it's not like I'm holding a gun to your head and forcing you to comment. If you don't want to comment because you feel like I haven't provided enough, fine. If you're going to complain because you think I owe you something, then you can go ahead and fuck off.

Leave a Reply