Kid Dakota - So Pretty (2002)

The saddest album ever made. Not really dark, not really poignant, not really a tearjerker. Just sad, like reading someone's diary. This deserves to and would be upheld as a classic if anybody bothered to hear it. I could only find one review online (and four Amazon reviews, which unanimously gave 5 stars).

Download This

7 Responses so far.

  1. Unknown says:

    Your review sold me. I'm downloading it now.

  2. Anonymous says:

    great shit. you should really upload "the west is the future" as well.

  3. Unknown says:
    This comment has been removed by the author.
  4. Mace Hane says:

    Got my iPod on shuffle from a new playlist with this on it(along with about fifteen other albums); twenty one songs in, something comes on which was fucking brilliant. Off this, so thanks, 'cause once again, new to me.

  5. Moonlapse says:

    Thanks a lot for this post, I probably would've never heard this, let alone heard about it otherwise. Whatever doubts I had about this album were quickly crushed after the first couple of tracks. Brilliant.

  6. Anonymous says:

    this is fucking brilliant.

Leave a Reply