God Is An Astronaut - Far From Refuge (2007)


Not to overload you with God Is An Astronaut, but I thought I'd upload their 3rd album, too. I personally like the 2nd album (the post before this) more than this, but this is still very good. This is still in the same vein and style as their other albums, but there is a definite and noticeable difference between this album and All is Violent, All is Bright. There is some more emphasis on the rock side of post-rock, but it is still good stuff. It's worth downloading especially if you liked either of the other albums previously posted here.

download.

I also intend to post their debut album at some point, but mediafire is disagreeing with me right now and I'm having problems uploading it.

The band is coming out with a new album this year sometime and plans to tour in the U.S., U.K., and Europe sometime soon to promote it.

2 Responses so far.

  1. Buhrandon says:

    This is great. Thanks for the awesome find

Leave a Reply