Tombs - Winter Hours (2009)


I guess I'm a bit late posting this, but I didn't find out until recently Tombs had released a new album, so I'm hedging my bets on the fact that you probably didn't realize either. In any case, I posted their self titled as one of my first posts on this blog. This album, I think, is not as good as the s/t. The s/t seems more inspired and is more trance-like than Winter Hours; that however, is not to say that Winter Hours is a bad album- because it certainly isn't. If you liked the self titled, get this one. If you haven't listened to the self titled, get that before you listen to this one (it should be under the label "Tombs" or if not that, "sludge"). Either way, this is an album that I would encourage you to check out.

Similar Artists: Kylesa, Buried Inside, Mouth of the Architect

Download
& Comment

Categories: , , ,

One Response so far.

  1. Mars says:

    Check out Withered if ya like Tombs - very fucking good.

Leave a Reply