Black Horse - The Black Arts Of Black Horse (2008)

Black Horse are a rock duo based in the deepest forests of Brooklyn, which has been *the* music scene for the past year or so. It's hard to explain why I like them so much. The sludgey blues guitars, easy-to-swallow hooks and male-female ping pong vocals just make such a great combination. This is their debut, self-released album, and they already have another one recorded and in production. This won't rock your world, but its insanely listenable and Black Horse receive far less attention than they deserve. So if you like this, do me a favour and buy their sophomore album whenever it hits.

Kind of like: Boris playing pop riffs with The Kills on vocals.

download

Categories: , , ,

5 Responses so far.

  1. Jah says:

    I'm loving this, thanks!

  2. Anonymous says:

    thankyou for this one, and also for the empathy posting - steve.

  3. DeeKay says:

    I love how I can just switch off and still enjoy this.

  4. Tropolist says:

    I know, right? It's like easy listening for bad people.

  5. Unknown says:

    thanks, this rocks!

Leave a Reply