Powerglove


Named after the infamous Nintendo accessory, Powerglove is an instrumental metal band from Boston that plays fantastic reinterpretations of video game music. Note how I said reinterpretations and not covers. They'll take a few choice riffs from each song and use those as a starting point, bringing new life to such time tested classics as the Tetris and Super Mario themes. Fast, fun, and fucking nerdy as hell. You know you want this.

I've uploaded both their 2005 EP "Total Pwnage" as well as their 2007 full length "Metal Kombat for the Mortal Man".

6 Responses so far.

  1. Aldrenean says:

    Mediafire says it can't find this. :(

    So is this basically a SID-less Machinae Supremacy?

  2. Alex says:

    The link worked for me. I'll re-up it if the problem persists.

  3. Aldrenean says:

    Ah, working now. Must have been a fluke.

  4. Aldrenean says:

    ... And it's badass.

    I'm just going to leave this here...

  5. Anonymous says:

    FFVII & FFVI are the best games ever. I'm really liking this, thanks.

Leave a Reply