D_rradio - D_rradio (2008)


d_rradio began releasing recordings in 2003. Their odd name (pronounced D. R. Radio) stands for deathrowradio - the intention of their music is to bring comfort and light to the most dark and difficult hours. Thriving on organic melodies and digital soundscapes, d_rradio’s first public ventures were lugubriously soporific affairs.

very apt description from last.fm. chilled out music. someone could be face-raping me and this music would make me feel like face-rape is the greatest thing since sliced bread. also, gradient album covers are the new thing apparently.

also, sorry for megaupload. it was too big for mediafire.

Similar Artists: geskia, I Am Robot and Proud, Takagi Masakatsu

Download & Comment

Categories: , , ,

4 Responses so far.

  1. Unknown says:

    "lugubriously soporific affairs."

    are you fucking kidding me

  2. Anonymous says:

    You might want to try out http://justupit.com. Justupit supports files up to 450MB and doesn't make you wait 45 seconds to download like Megaupload.

  3. jc says:

    yeah dude fuck you, waiting 45 seconds fucking sucks!!

  4. amps11 says:

    thank you for making me wait 45 seconds. I only wish I could have been listening to this so waiting 45 seconds was the best thing since sliced bread.

    but really, this is great. thank you!

Leave a Reply