Ólafur Arnalds - Variations of Static (2008)




Well, since I've already posted his other stuff, I decided I might as well just put all of it up here.
This EP has a bit more of the experimental/electronic side of Ólafur Arnalds showing through than in the rest of his music, but still has the piano and string melodies that characterize his work. The only thing that may bother some people is the computerized child's voice that speaks one or two times throughout the EP, which can be annoying or just strange depending on what you are looking for in this music. Though I, being a huge fan of his debut album, didn't like this much at first, it has now grown on me and I must say that it is very good. Definitely worth downloading if you enjoyed his other stuff posted here.


download.

2 Responses so far.

  1. Sorry if I made any dumb mistakes in the description, it's early in the morning and I need to go to sleep now.

  2. I'm really loving these...

Leave a Reply