Antoine Dufour - Existence (2008)



For some reason I thought this had already been posted, but I can't find it so here you go.

Really good acoustic guitar music.  This man does some fairly amazing sounding things on his guitar, incorporating percussion, slapping, harmonics, and fingerstyle into his songs.  Highly recommended.  Not much more to say.

3 Responses so far.

  1. Moshi says:

    n't listened to it yet, but honestly, what kind of a fucking amateur designed that album cover? Gradient, difference, smudge, oh ho, I see what you fucking did there.

  2. thanks for all the beautiful music! great job! always welcome on my blog ;) http://funkysabinka.blogspot.com/

    greets!

  3. @moshi, I agree, the album cover is pretty bad. His other albums' covers aren't much better.

Leave a Reply