Whirl-Distressor(2010)



I'm not usually into 'shoegaze' bands-but when my friend sent me this I was immediately hooked by the droney, slightly heavy guitars and barely audible female vocals.

Listen
Buy it-Name your price

8 Responses so far.

  1. Anonymous says:

    taken from the icoulddietomorrow blog i assume.

  2. says:

    this band is so amazing.

  3. icastico says:

    Just a heads-up.
    New aboombong is out: amnemonic.
    Available “name your price” at http://aboombong.bandcamp.com/album/amnemonic

    Don’t sleep on the bonus track offer…
    Spread the word.

    Cheers.

  4. Anonymous says:

    "I was immediately hooked by the droney, slightly heavy guitars and barely audible female vocals."

    So basically you like MBV and all shoegaze now? Sounds like the same old formula to me.

  5. jc says:

    pabanks you're a huge faggot.

    your fucking logic is so retarded. "oh i heard a song with synths on it. i've listend to all of electronic music."

    great album.

  6. chaitd says:

    i'm going to download this because i like the front cover

Leave a Reply