Tera Melos - Patagonian Rats (2010)


Patagonian Rats is the second full length EP from the Cali based math rock trio, Tera Melos.
They've always been known for their psychadelic math rock/instrumental post rock, but they've changed their sound up a little. Singing is one of the groups strong points now, as well as bigger lean toward the post rock influence. They do have some tracks that stand out from the rest (see; Another Surf), but the whole album is delicious anyway.





4 Responses so far.

  1. Unknown says:

    I don't know how to thank you enough, OH GOD

  2. Wow, this is a huge step away from Drugs to the Dear Youth. I'm not sure how I feel about it yet. Thanks.

  3. Will says:

    oh Jesus I've been wanting this for so long, thank you

  4. kurt says:

    Unfortunately Drugs did not ring my bell so hoping the step away is a good thing. Thanks.

Leave a Reply