Your Infamous Harp - Escapes From the Cage (2009)


Your Infamous Harp is an electronic duo that creates music that could be described as glitchy pop. The music is laden with glitchy, punctuated beats and soothing female vocals. It is some of the most beautiful music your ears will ever have the pleasure of listening to. Their first album, Prah Suomafni Ruoy, was posted on this blog some time ago but the link is broken, so I'm going to upload that one when I get the chance to. Also, Kept Blue, which is the male part of Your Infamous Harp has an album on this blog as well but the link is also broken. I will upload both albums ASAP. Until then, you can enjoy this album.

Download & Comment

5 Responses so far.

  1. Aldrenean says:

    Track 9 is broken...

  2. Moshi says:

    Meh, I liked it better when Kept Blue worked alone.

  3. Moshi says:

    God damn, I can't even keep this on my hard drive it's so bad.

  4. Anonymous says:

    Track 9 is corrupt for me too

  5. Unknown says:

    Not as good as I anticipated but worth praise.

Leave a Reply