Plot To Blow Up The Eiffel Tower - Dissertation, Honey (2003)


Dissertation, Honey is a collection of devastatingly unique rock and roll that takes the already strikingly original sound of bands like The Blood Brothers, and just tweaks it in a slightly different direction. They do an amazing job of mixing skat jazz influence with punk which will challenge your view of what's acceptable for the genre.
They've spent time touring with Q and not U, The Locust, and The EX.

Also, I'm fucking sick of foobar2k. What are you using?

8 Responses so far.

  1. I would first like to congratulate you for the excellent blog. I found here some interesting shit that i didn't knew. Continue with the good work. As to the media player I use winamp with 2 plugins: iZotope ozone 4 (http://www.izotope.com/products/audio/ozone/) and studio sound fx (http://www.winamp.com/plugin/studio-sound-fx-freeware/221711)(freeware) believe me sound amanzingly. Cheers

  2. Telmo says:

    iTunes, what else.

    also, one of my favorite albums EVER!!! :D

  3. Unknown says:

    Weird-ass album. I for one welcome our new (old?) jazz-punk overlords.

  4. czxcz says:

    Using Banshee 1.6.1 here, the best player for Gnome until now.

  5. puxel says:

    i am running ubuntu netbook remix on my netbook for college. I'll try that out too celso.

  6. psw says:

    I'm apparently using Winamp forever since I'm apparently running XP for another decade...

Leave a Reply