Bad Veins - Bad Veins (2009)


Hey blog followers. I haven't been posting as much as I'd like to due to school and I've uploaded several albums within the past week so I'm just gonna dump those at the end of the post to get things straightened out because I don't have the time or energy to create separate posts for them.

Anyway, Bad Veins is an indie rock band that to me, sounds a little Broken Social Scene/Vampire Weekend-esque. I guess I say this because of the horns that I hear on this album, but the general mood also is somewhat reminiscent of the aforementioned. Bad Veins definitely has the shit to be compared to the aforementioned bands as well, I think. This is their only release as far as I'm aware, and it's very promising. I'm expecting great things from Bad Veins in the future. I hope you enjoy this album as much as I have.

Download
& Comment

Categories: , ,

2 Responses so far.

  1. Anonymous says:

    i don;t have much to say except thanks and that i really enjoyed this album.

  2. nick says:

    their singer sounds like he is straight-up channeling julian casablancas

Leave a Reply