Kashiwa Daisuke - Program Music I (2007)


Sup y'all. I just finished a 24 hour freeleech on waffles, where I nabbed ~200 new albums. Expect a shit ton of content. Here's my first upload.

This is one the most beautifully composed electronic albums in existence. Kashiwa Daisuke brings pianos, violins, acoustic guitars as well as glitchy dnb drums to create an album that blows Worlds End Girlfriend out of the water, and miles away. Program Music I is only two tracks but spans an hour in time. It only takes one listen for the brilliance to sink in, but you'll discover something new every time you hear it.

6 Responses so far.

  1. best daisuke album. fuck dec. 1

  2. Unknown says:

    Beautiful in every sense of the word. Music that would captivate a life. Thank you.

  3. dantelop says:

    yo dud can i get an invit i will give you like ah undred bux

  4. Unknown says:

    I still think All Imperfect Love Song is better than Stella, but it's god damned close.

  5. Unknown says:

    So good. One of my favorite things I've downloaded from this blog. Keep filling my ears with shit hot jams please.

  6. Unknown says:

    Glad to see Daisuke here... if you ever come across his "dec. 5" album, EAT IT!!!

Leave a Reply