Zero 7 - Simple Things (2001)


Chill, downtempo music from the UK. Can't think of much more to say and too tired to sit here and think of something, here is the last.fm description:
Zero 7 is a downtempo act comprising Henry Binns and Sam Hardaker from the United Kingdom. The band’s songs feature vocals from Mozez, Sia Furler, Tina Dico, Sophie Barker and José González.
On 23rd April 2001 they released their debut album, Simple Things, to wide acclaim. The album featured collaborations with vocalists Mozez, Sia Furler, and Sophie Barker.


download.

10 Responses so far.

  1. Anonymous says:

    Love this band. Their latest release is shit though, unfortunately.

  2. Lee says:

    This is one of my all-time faves. Their second album "When it Falls" is just as good imo. "After the Fall" is not quite as good as the first two imo, but still great. I don't care for the new one though. They really changed their sound on it. Too bad.

  3. Lee says:

    btw, I just wanted to give you props again for this blog. I've been slowly making my way through all your old posts and have discovered a lot of great shit I probably wouldn't have heard otherwise. So, thank you!!!

  4. Unknown says:

    "too tired to sit here and think of something"

    Laziest fucking blog I've ever visited. I must have seen the aforementioned two dozen times here.

  5. maiqk says:

    Downloading... heard once on a local station "Distractions" and loved it...

  6. Aldrenean says:

    Pretty good stuff. Slightly related, Shpongle's new album leaked, I got it from MU but it was removed. You should totally post that shit.

  7. @scott: sorry, I only find time to make posts here right before i go to sleep, the rest of the time I'm either in school or at work. So forgive me if I am on the verge of passing out as I write something. Also, I am a very lazy person.

  8. Valdemar says:

    THANX Wery much for the lovely music!I like it very much!

  9. This is one of my favorite groups and this album is awesome.

  10. thankssssssssssssssssssss!!

Leave a Reply