No New York (1978)

I know it's old news (31 years old news), but I've been really digging No Wave again, so I thought this record merited a good V0 posting. I kind of wish he had managed to pick up some more bands, especially Theoretical Girls and pre-LP Suicide. Not that what did make it isn't amazing. Definitely check it out if you haven't heard it. If this doesn't make you want to shoot heroin and live in a phone booth, nothing will.

Download

16 Responses so far.

  1. jc says:

    downloading, looks pretty interesting

  2. firulais says:

    excellent stuff, I might end up posting the New York Noise compilations if this gets many hits

  3. Jah says:

    I've seen the term "V0" used a couple of times now, what does it mean?

  4. Yeah this album is really good I <3 Lydia. V0 is the 'highest quality' variable encoding, Jah.

  5. Adán Pop says:

    hehe, que curioso, en mi blog acabo de poner ese mismo disco, haha

    http://supermachinblog.blogspot.com/

  6. jc says:

    english motherfucker do you speak it?

    also don't promote your blog here, no one cares.

  7. Tropolist says:

    0.01% of the population can tell V0 from the actual CD, and they are the kind of people who wear earplugs on the bus. Really, this is the prime way to hear distorted feedback.

  8. Adán Pop says:

    Jc, I thought you are mexican, or your profile says that, anyway, I did not promote my blog, rather i indicated than we put the same disc at the same time (No New York),
    sorry by that, i never thought that you be so ghey

  9. Tropolist says:

    In any event I like your blog. Shame it's in Spanish or I might snatch some of that music.

  10. jc says:

    dude nevermind, talk in spanish. your english blows.

  11. paid focus groups nyc
    Thanks for sharing such a nice a great and complete article .
    I like the writing skill of you. You explain this topic in very good way
    Regards team paid focus groups nyc
    Focus groups

  12. in-person focus groups, home-based interviews, and small discussion groups. In-person focus groups pay between $75 to $150 for your time.
    Nice and great article on focusgroup .
    yes focus group is best source of extra money.
    I like the writing skill of you. You explain this topic in very good way
    me and my family regularly applying for these paid focus groups

  13. Richard says:

    Will definitely check this out. Thanks!
    Cantordanielpincus.com

  14. Patricia says:

    I’m definitely going to have to start following some of these blogs; I appreciate several from the Information which has been composed.
    car wrap austin
    Thanks for sharing. , I will visit once more.

  15. marketer says:

    I appreciate several from the Information which has been composed, I will visit once more.

Leave a Reply