Death From Above 1979 - You're a Woman I'm a Machine (2004)


Canadian duo Sebastien Grainger and Jesse F. Keeler, one part bass and one part drums, you do the math. No guitars here, just an overload of compact thrashed drum beats and bass lines that will have Tom Morello running for the tool shed.

10 Responses so far.

  1. Tropolist says:

    Nobody on the planet doesn't have this album. Right? ...Right?

  2. DeeKay says:

    What next? Fever to Tell?

  3. jc says:

    lol thinking fever to tell is a must have.

  4. Unknown says:

    I'll stab my ears out if I listen to the Yeah Yeah Yeahs again.

  5. jc says:

    I'll stab my ears out if I listen to the Yeah Yeah Yeahs again.[2]

  6. DeeKay says:

    THIS is a must have? Well it didn't exactly set my world on fire.

  7. jc says:

    well, you like fever to tell...

    i'd say you have a case of the badtastes

  8. this record rules. too bad nothing sebastein or jesse have done after the breakup compares.

Leave a Reply