The Number Twelve Looks Like You - Put On Your Rosy Red Glasses (2003)


Got into these guys when I was first starting to really listen to music. Now, years later, I started listening to them again. While not as enjoyable as back in my scene days, I find this album to be superb in many ways. TNTLLY is not at all like other bands of their genre. Their music is much more technical and has much more variation. At points they're screamo, at others they are more rock, but usually somewhere in between. This band produces some crazy music, and I had the experience of seeing them live which was incredible to speak lightly. They are a very talented band and I think many of you would enjoy them. I recommend this album.

Download

&

POST A COMMENT FAGGOT

15 Responses so far.

  1. These guys really introduced me to so much music, definitely a stepping stone band for me too.

  2. Anonymous says:

    these guys suck live. and on cd. sry.

  3. jc says:

    is this the album that has clarrisa explains cuntsomething?

    only song i ever liked from these gayfags.

  4. Clarissa Explains Cuntainment

  5. Unknown says:

    clarissa explains it all was a great show.

    never bothered to listen to these guys

  6. puxel says:

    sad nuclear sad was better, but this album definitely grew on me the more I listened to it

  7. puxel says:
    This comment has been removed by the author.
  8. puxel says:

    also: Jaywalking Backwards faggots

  9. Phil says:

    You asked for comments so... This shit sucks. I hate this band.

  10. what I'm getting from this is that i shouldn't post screamo on this blog any more. SEE, THAT'S WHY I ASK PEOPLE TO COMMENT

  11. jc says:

    i don't mind real screamo. actually like some bands.

    scenecore on the other hand...

  12. joehammed says:

    I listened to it today, and I am a huge fan of hardcore, but I didn't like this at all. Sorry. WFLM rocks though, keep it up.

Leave a Reply