Ras G & The Afrikan Space Program - Destination There EP


AIRHORN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Brainfeeder's most blunted on the map, Ras G, comes up with a new EP of full blown bass, blunts and beats. There's also a field recording song that's pretty much made to be listened to when stoned.

OH RASSSSSSS

REMEMBER TO COMMENT SO I KNOW WHAT KIND OF SHIT YOU PEOPLE LIKE, I'M TIRED OF LINKS GETTING 100+ DOWNLOADS AND 0 COMMENTS SHIT FUCK DAMN

17 Responses so far.

  1. Jack says:

    I mostly like harder stuff, but I love on the Rasputina. Rasputina, Rasputina, Rasputina! Oh, baby! Anyways, thanks for the web site about music and stuff.

  2. Phil says:

    I just found your blog and I don't like rap/hip hop or metal too much. Other than that, this blog seems pretty much spot on with my music tastes. Can't speak for everyone else, but I like drone, alternative, indie, electronica, that type of stuff. Thanks for the amazing website.

  3. Yo yo. Just leaving a comment to let you know that I think WFLM is great. On the rare occasion I will download some metal, but I definitely love the hip hop and electronic you put on here.

    Maybe you could have something such as a lesser-known-classic-album posting once or twice a week. I digress. Keep up the good work either way.

  4. edit says:

    I don't like the metal but some fuckers probably do so keep posting that shit. I download pretty much everything else. Sorry for not commenting. It's tough with the whole albums because by the time I get around to listening to them a day or two down the line I'm off downloading something else from you guys. I guess I'm a total user. My bad. I prefer the indie and mellow rock shit but I've also really loved a lot of the classical and electronic stuff. If you guys know any more chiptune albums I could definitely use some of that.

  5. epark says:

    i loved so much of the stuff you post haha. I'd be heartbroken if you stopped. MC Chris is awesome, any kind of jazz, hiphop, fusion is greatly appreciated. standup as well.

  6. Aldrenean says:

    WFLM is probably my most visited website, right up there with MyFace and Reddit. Metal owns my heart, but all the electronic stuff is great too. The only thing I don't like so much is the shoegaze/noise type stuff, but it's not bad, I just won't generally listen to it more than once. Listening to that Pelican City album from a few months back right now. Keep it up guys!

  7. ok... i'll comment... this blog is ƃuıʞɔnɟ cool... i like synthpop, shoegaze and electronic... and other never before heard bands.

    thanks for sharing mate!
    stay cool!

  8. Bernat says:

    I fell into your blog searching for Tera Melos Albums. I check it every week and I use to download stuff depending on your descriptions. Mathrock, postrock, alt- and post- stuff mostly,... that's what I look for in your blog, but I'm earswideopen.
    Thanks for sharing your knowledge.

  9. Anonymous says:

    ALL CAPS??

  10. dustin says:
    This comment has been removed by the author.
  11. Thea says:

    GODDAMNIT YOUR BLOG IS AWESOME AND I'M SORRY MORE PEOPLE DON'T COMMENT. BUT IT'S OBVIOUS YOU RULE, OTHERWISE PEOPLE WOULDN'T DOWNLOAD ANYTHING.
    ON ANOTHER NOTE YOU SHOULD YOU USE CAPS MORE BECAUSE I DEF LOL'D AT THAT LAST LITTLE BIT. FUCKING NARWHALS

  12. your fucking awesome for al these albums im in heaven x

  13. Thea says:
    This comment has been removed by the author.
  14. pantelux says:

    brainfeeder iz dope man! thanks for sharing so many good stuff. keep it up with all kinds of music ;)

  15. thanks for your amazing blog! i'm mainly looking for electronica, trip-hop, jazzy flavors. i'm not into metal any more, but it's really worth rummaging in plenty of fucking good archives your provide. cheers!

Leave a Reply