Dälek - Gutter Tactics (2009)


When I saw Alex had posted an earlier album I thought I may as well post their newest. Basically read his description and shit. It's good, even from the perspective of someone who does like hip-hop.

Categories: , , ,

5 Responses so far.

  1. Tropolist says:

    Same guys who did that album with Faust?

  2. psw says:

    This might be some of my favorite shit in the world if it wasn't mixed so poorly...its a constant struggle to make out any of the brilliant lyrics when the noisy stuff kicks in so whats the point?

  3. Alex says:

    STEALING MY THUNDER, HUH?

    I only have Absence and Abandoned Language, so I'll be downloading this.

  4. [tlr] says:

    Thankx!

    I was inspired by this album to make this dark hiphop/industrial mix:::

    http://bit.ly/DnfbF

    [tlr]

Leave a Reply