Dif Juz - Soundpool (1999)


Dif Juz was an influential, primarily instrumental, British group that created uniquely atmospheric effects-laden music with dynamic emotional range during the early to mid 1980s.

It is very hard to categorize this album. I suppose experimental post-punk would be the best way to put it, but even that's a stretch. I enjoy it, and I think many of you might as well.

Download & Comment

5 Responses so far.

  1. Tad Sonic says:

    you can download a free Tad Sonic Record at his myspace www.myspace.com/tadsonic

    i love my shit
    experimental-idiot-acoustic-pop-lofi-idiot-drum-sex-shit


    give this shit everyone you can give it

  2. I'm listening to "hello life it's me etc" right now and I think people that follow this blog might like it. Can you give me an all mp3 with a bit rate of at least v2 .rar? If so then I'll post it on here.

  3. MARK says:

    DIF JUZ (DIFFERENT JAZZ) THANK YOU...

  4. MARK says:

    DIF JUZ (DIFFERENT JAZZ) THANK YOU...

  5. Thank you dude, great sense of sharing.

Leave a Reply