railcars - cities vs. submarines (2008)


Cities vs. Submarines is described by railcars’ label as “a ten minute journey into Aria C. Jalali’s most vivid, reoccurring dreams. railcars is an attempt to bring the images that have haunted aria’s mind to life using drum boxes, synths, and noise pedals with sentiments recreated in lyrical form.”

This is a very unique and enjoyable EP. I would recommend downloading it.

Similar Artists: Wavves, Satanstompingcaterpillars, Tickley Feather

Download & Comment

4 Responses so far.

  1. similar artists should also include xiu-xiu

    GREAT post. thank you.

  2. Unknown says:

    the link doesn't work, but I found this on another blog, seems like it's from the band even:

    http://www.ariajalali.com/cvs.zip

    I think it's a press advance?

    @pressrewind, I asked Jamie Stewart if he had heard of railcars @ his solo show in NC and his reply was "Yeah sure, I produced their last record." FREAKY!

  3. Tropolist says:

    This is exactly what I wanted Wavves to be.

  4. Phil says:

    Hopefully their new lp leaks soon! I think it's an lp already... already pre ordered it. Thanks for introducing me to these guys WFLM!

Leave a Reply