Iced Earth - Horror Show (2001)



Sweet power metal about creatures from popular horror films and books. Sweet riffs, vocal layering worth of Hansi Kürsch, and songs about werewolves.

P.S. Does anyone who reads this actually like power metal?

Categories: , ,

11 Responses so far.

  1. I like some power metal from time to time, but it works better in small doses. There's only so much epic you can handle in one sitting. This is a great album, thanks for sharing.

  2. Aldrenean says:

    I love power metal! As long as it's good, it is a genre with a tendency to turn out some absolute shit from time to time.

  3. Thea says:

    Power metal is awesome, bring it on if you've got it!

  4. Aldrenean says:

    This is also an excellent album. Thanks!

  5. Twitch?! says:

    Even when it is shit, it's so enthusiastic that you can't help but have fun along side it. I'm excited to hear this one.

  6. I do love me a bit of power metal every now and then. You should share out some Jag Panzer (http://rapidshare.com/files/120507720/Jag_Panzer_-_Age_of_Mastery.rar), Brainstorm and Falconer (http://rapidshare.com/files/131902483/FALCONER_-_2001_-_Falconer.rar)

  7. noooo jesus christ dont pollute an otherwise mostly good blog please fuck

  8. Unknown says:

    THUMBS DOWN
    Y U DO THIS

  9. al says:

    I love this album, I wanna download it even though I already have it.

  10. Skull says:

    fuck all of you naysayers. Go listen to your barbie girl fag music then.

Leave a Reply