Chicks On Speed - Cutting The Edge (2009)


All aboard the leak merry-go-round. How many days ahead of release is this one? Like, six? I don't know. I don't even know why I'm posting this. The Chicks On Speed are pretty cool. This is a double album. The lyrics are still all about wallpaper and dancing and the meaning of art and Kafkaesque Autocracy and all those other things the Chicks like to sing about. Also I forgot to include the album art in the upload; you will have to add it yourself. And some of the track names are cut short by a ridiculous glitch in ID3. I am very tired. Sorry.

Kind of Like: Le Tigre, Robots in Disguise, CSS

Downl

One Response so far.

  1. jc says:

    i was huge CoS fan in highschool, i'm getting this later tonight.

    also, you made me miss le tigre again you dick.

Leave a Reply