Eat Skull - Wild and Inside (2009)



Get this if you like : Guided by Voices, Blank Dogs, Meth Teeth, Sic Alps

Some of the best lo-fi I've heard lately. The album isn't as one dimensional as most other lo-fi albums, the songs change up quite a bit. The more I listen to this, the more I like it. It's one of my favorite albums this year, if not my favorite. I would strongly reccomend checking this out if you're into the genre.

highlights include: "stick to the formula", "heaven's stranger", "oregon dreaming"

download

Categories: , , ,

3 Responses so far.

  1. Barrett says:

    man, this sounds exactly like guided by voices. i guess it's not bad, exactly - just really, really shameless.

    still, thanks.

  2. Rachel says:

    i'm downloading this because they are holding animals in the picture

Leave a Reply