We Be The Echo - Stanislaw Stories (2006)


We Be The Echo is a progressive instrumental rock band from San Francisco. They play a unique blend of math rock, punk, jazz and heavy metal with dub influenced bass lines. The band’s trademark sound is based on melodic and rhythmically challenging short songs that often incorporate shred guitar. Formed in 2003 from the remnants of the Bay Area experimental band The Bm Relocation Program, We Be The Echo are currently active and tour regularly.

Sorry I couldn't find an album cover over 200x200, so I used a cropped press pic. Thanks for commenting on the last two albums I uploaded. I'd love to see more activity in this place from everyone on the team. I love you guys!
tiny p.s. I'm changing my name back to 'Puxel'

2 Responses so far.

  1. jc says:

    i always liked puxel better.

  2. Abbie says:

    i really enjoy this band.

Leave a Reply