Maya Shore - Farewell to Introductions (2004)


Maya Shore play gentle, sensual, emotionalternative rock (I just created that term, go me). The music is very guitar oriented, but also employs a soft use of the drums and smooth bass musics. Recommended for fans of 90s emo.

Also, please leave a comment if you downloaded it. Even if you don't like it. I'm trying to gauge how many unique people visit this blog on a day to day basis.

Similar Artists: American Football, The Appleseed Cast, On the Might of Princes

Download

Categories: , ,

5 Responses so far.

  1. puxel says:

    I download most things that get put up anyway, but i'll be a sport.

  2. jc says:

    follow the group using the new gadget plox. and join the last.fm group.

  3. I download quite a bit of what you post, but I RSS your site so I don't know if my lookups count as individual hits.

  4. amps11 says:

    I rss as well. love the site! thank you so much!!

  5. Tropolist says:

    I haven't decided whether or not to download it, but I do exist (?).

Leave a Reply