Death In June - Rose Clouds Of Holocaust (1995)


Incredible album by neofolk band Death In June. They are among the most important, if not the most important band credited with the creation of the genre. This opus was the first one I heard and it still sits comfortably in my favourite albums list. A perfect place to start for anyone unfamiliar with DI6 and neofolk in general.

download

Categories: , ,

7 Responses so far.

  1. Ethan says:

    You guys have been aching for comments, so I'll just say it.

    Thank you so much, you guys rock.

  2. Good album. Also, it's just me that wanted the comments. I just feel like I'm posting music for no reason if there's no feedback. So, uh, thanks for the feedback!

  3. No sam dav jun jun, after I saw you asking for comments I was thinking that I would like some feedback as well. Please keep them coming folks.

    Glad you guys like the album.

  4. Anonymous says:

    Commented
    4/5

  5. mothman says:

    Just wanted to say Great band,thanks for the link,much appreciated.I love dark folk, sometimes the content is a bit dubious but I can't resist the charisma of it,Oh well!!Nibiru awaits..

Leave a Reply