AFI - Sing The Sorrow (2003)

[download...]

In honor of our 50,000th view, I'm going out on a limb and posting my favorite album growing up. I was 13. Teen angst-y motherfucker, I was. Staying up into the wee hours of the night, blasting this album, drinking pepsi like nobody's business, and playing Phantasy Star Online until I couldn't keep my eyes open. Flame away. I have no dignity.

PS. Happy Turkey Day

Categories: , , ,

8 Responses so far.

  1. jc says:

    oh lawd.

    i'm getting this because i never gave it a chance after watching a picture of the singer.

  2. ks says:

    Ha, never thought I'd see this here. I was actually into their older stuff, basically everything before this album.

  3. Lane says:

    I did quite a double take when I saw this album. props for posting this, really. it takes balls to stand up for things that you liked as a kid.

    P.S. Congrats on 50k. I just discovered you guys this month, and I'm really digging a lot of the stuff you've all posted. I'd love to occasionally contribute material, or at least recommend some for your consideration.

  4. Anonymous says:

    Oh man, this album was fucking pro back in the days. I still have it on CD, lol.

  5. P! says:

    Haha, I to remember loving this album when i was in 8th grade, though I preferred their album with Days of The Phoenix better, but hey, it was middle school XD

  6. Patrick says:

    This is actually a great CD. I gave it a chance about a month ago. I didn't regret it either.

  7. Dylan says:

    I wasn't going to flame until I saw you tagged it "hardcore punk."
    That is so incorrect it makes me cry.

  8. Thib says:

    haha PSO + AFI ! perfect !

Leave a Reply