Holy Fuck - Latin (2010)



Somehow I've never listened to this band before. Some fun summertime electronic music.
"Latin America" and "SHT MTN" are the stand out tracks for me so far.

DL

Categories:

7 Responses so far.

  1. jc says:

    is this v0? saw this earlier on what but kind of don't want to fuck with my ratio for a while

  2. ribs says:

    nah sorry-it's VBR. I didnt check before I uploaded it.

  3. Anonymous says:

    These guys are great!! even better than buttered toast;)

  4. Bender says:

    i'll check it the fuck out

  5. Anonymous says:

    Lovin it.

  6. Bender says:

    i like it, i fucking love you

  7. dugg says:

    hmmmm... really liked this band in their early days, but haven't heard them for a while- thanks much for the chance to check it out!
    all the best,
    d

Leave a Reply